Pregnancy development week by description and photo
This week, the body of the future mother can begin an active preparation for the birth of the baby. Precursors appear - changes in the body that occur shortly before the birth itself.
- The nesting instinct is an internal need to prepare the space for the soon appearance of a child,
- Reducing the height of the bottom of the uterus - or "omission" of the abdomen,
- The discharge of the mucous plug is the discharge of colorless or pinkish mucus from the cervix,
- Frequent urination and bowel movements. The descending uterus puts more pressure on the bladder and intestines. Prostaglandins released during early contractions may periodically signal a bowel movement,
- Reducing the number of perturbations. The child as if calms down and gains strength before the upcoming birth,
- Brexton Higgs Irregular training bouts
- Slight decrease in body weight
- Softening and shortening of the cervix. Possible opening of external pharynx 1-2 cm,
The length of your baby this week is approximately 47 cm, and its weight is approximately 2600 grams.
After 4 weeks, the baby will see the white light. At this time, the fetus is almost full term.