How To Take Allergy Polysorb
Treatment of an allergic reaction always involves the use of several drugs. To get rid of the cause of indisposition, it is necessary to cleanse the body, eliminate the pathogen and eliminate the formation of histamines. Polysorb will help you remove toxins. Instructions for use, reviews about it and methods of treating allergies with this medicine will be presented to your attention in the article. Note that the information received does not prompt you to heal yourself. If you suffer from allergies, ask your doctor for help. First you need to know about the causative agent of an unpleasant reaction, and only then proceed to treatment.
In what forms is the medicine produced: a characteristic
The drug "Polysorb" (from allergies) has different reviews. Some consumers are satisfied with this tool, others report its inefficiency. Anyway, you must first learn more about the medicine. What is the drug Polysorb? We will understand this issue.
The drug contains the active substance silicon dioxide. Available medication in the form of loose white or grayish substance, which is practically insoluble in water. In the pharmacy, you can purchase different packaging of the drug: bags, vials, cans. The drug has a volume of from 3 to 50 grams. For Polysorb powder the price in pharmacies varies, respectively, from 30 to 400 rubles. You can buy the product without a doctor's prescription. Independent use is permissible, but not always it turns out to be correct.
Consumer reviews about this medication are usually positive. The drug is a sorbent. After ingestion, it enters the intestine, combines toxins, harmful substances, allergens and gases. The agent is displayed unchanged along with pathogenic microorganisms and toxic compounds. The drug "Polysorb" has a detoxification and antioxidant effect. Also, the drug eliminates the harmful effects of alcohol. It is proved that the drug is effective in the treatment of many diseases, but only when used correctly. How is Polysorb used for allergies? How to take the drug - you will learn further.
Contraindications and unintended consequences of treatment
What important information does the user have about the drug Polysorb, instructions from doctors? The annotation states that it is impossible to use the drug with individual intolerance of its components. Allergies should not be treated with this remedy for intestinal bleeding and during an exacerbation of a stomach ulcer. The use of the drug in children should be carried out only on prescription. It is recommended to choose an individual dosage corresponding to the child’s body weight and age. Often the question arises whether it is possible to use "Polysorb" during pregnancy? Allergies and other indications may also be used for expectant mothers. But it is necessary to choose the right time for admission and set the duration of treatment.
Despite all the positive characteristics, the remedy sometimes causes side effects. Among them are constipation, abdominal pain, vomiting and allergies. It turns out that a person treats an allergic reaction with a drug that can worsen the course of the disease. But this rarely happens.
"Polysorb" for allergies: how to take?
In each case, the patient is selected individual dose and the scheme of use of the drug. "Polysorb" for allergies in a child is prescribed in a dose of 100-200 mg of the active substance per kilogram of body weight per day. This portion should be divided into 3-4 doses. For adults, the daily dose of the drug is 330 mg per pound of weight. Before taking the powder, dissolve in a sufficient amount of clean water and mix thoroughly.
If we are talking about acute allergies, which develops suddenly, then the drug is used for washing the stomach. To this end, preparing a 1% suspension of the drug, which is offered to the patient. After taking the remedy after a while you need to induce vomiting.
How is Polysorb used for chronic allergies? In such situations, medication is taken by course. Therapy lasts from one to two weeks. If you are faced with food allergies, then take the sorbent should be immediately before a meal. Treatment sometimes involves putting enemas with Polysorb.
Doctors recommend using the drug "Enterosgel" or "Polysorb" for allergies in children. These medicines are considered the safest and most affordable. Plus drugs "Enterosgel" is its form of release. The medication is made in the form of a gel with a pleasant sweet taste. Children love him. The disadvantage of Enterosgel is its high cost.
Polysorb medication, on the contrary, has a democratic price. This drug is the most inexpensive sorbent. For infants, medicine can be combined with nutrition. Just pour the diluted solution into the bottle and offer it to the child. For children of the first year of life, the drug is prescribed in a dose of 1-2 grams per day. If the body weight of the child is more than 10 kilograms, then he is entitled to 2-4 grams. For convenience of estimating a serving, the manufacturer indicates: one teaspoon contains 1 gram of the drug, and in the dining room - 3.
Additional Drug Information
The manufacturer warns that if the medication is used for a long time (more than two weeks), the balance of beneficial substances in the body may be disturbed. This is especially dangerous for children. Therefore, treatment of an allergic reaction with this drug should be prescribed by a doctor. If the patient is taking other medicinal formulations, then this must also be taken into account. As you already know, Polysorb removes from the body not only harmful substances, but also useful ones. The effect of medical formulations is also eliminated or reduced. Therefore, the sorbent should be used separately from other drugs. The interval between their reception should be at least one hour, and preferably two.
The instructions for use of the drug Polysorb indicated that it can be used externally. But in this case, it is used to stop small bleeding. Treat allergies in this way will not work.
Reviews of consumers who used the sorbent to eliminate allergic reactions
What is the drug "Polysorb" (allergy) reviews? Most consumers are satisfied with the treatment. The tool effectively removes toxins and allergens from the intestine. Therapy is effective if you additionally take antihistamines. They will block the formation of histamines. Such an integrated approach ensures the quick elimination of allergies (within a few days).
The composition has practically no negative reviews. Unsatisfied are those consumers who use the sorbent independently, without consulting the doctor. Many patients study positive feedback and hope to cure the pathology with only one sorbent. But it is almost impossible, especially when it comes to severe forms of an allergic reaction. The disadvantage of the drug is its unpleasant taste. Even after dilution of the powder, it does not dissolve completely. When used, the patient has the feeling that he is drinking sand. Some users have noted the development of an emetic reflex while taking the medication. They say that such treatment has become a real torment for them.
What other opinions are being formed on Polysorb? The price in pharmacies, in the opinion of buyers, is affordable. The tool can be purchased at every pharmaceutical store - this is important.
From the article you learned the purpose for which the drug Polysorb is used:
- allergy treatments
- elimination of intoxication
- correction of other diseases.
Despite the safety and benefit of the drug, it should not be used for a very long time. Remember that the treatment approach must be correct. Correction involves the use of several types of drugs. Live without allergies, all the best!
Allergy Polysorb - composition and form of the drug
Polysorb is a light white powder with a slightly bluish tint. The grains of highly dispersed silica are small, only 0.09 mm in diameter. When they are actively agitated with water, a colloidal, odorless, turbid suspension is formed.
Judging by the reviews, the overwhelming majority notes the complete lack of taste in the polysorbic drink. However, some adults and children still complain of an unpleasant consistency and a slight irritating feeling in the throat that occurs when swallowed. However, such discomfort disappears very quickly - after 1-2 seconds.
The chemical formula of the active substance: SiO2 - colloidal silicon dioxide. The drug does not contain any excipients. For convenient use and the possibility of acquiring the optimal amount, Polysorb is packaged in plastic jars of 12, 25 or 50 g, and there are also single-dose bags for adults - 3 g.
How does the drug effect
Polysorb helps to remove intoxication of the body, as well as adsorb (absorb) on its surface various substances. In addition, this tool has an adaptogenic effect.
This drug is polyfunctional (has many different indications for use), non-selective (there is no selective effect), of inorganic origin.
When the active substance enters the gastrointestinal tract, endogenous and exogenous toxins are bound, their toxic effect decreases and they are eliminated from the body. In addition to toxins, it is able to adsorb bacteria on its surface, almost all types of antigens and allergens, drugs, heavy metals and toxic salts, poisons, radionuclides (radioactive atoms), alcoholic substances.
The products of metabolism that are naturally occurring for the organism are also subjected to adsorption; Among them, urea, lipids, all types of bilirubin and other types of metabolites.
A distinctive feature of Polysorb is that its dosage form provides for the presence of an already active substance. He does not need to activate and penetrate into the internal organs. It has its effect in the lumen of the gastrointestinal tract, i.e. cavity of the stomach and intestines. It is not able to penetrate histohematogenous barriers, therefore, its action is only local.
The binding of the active element with toxins, allergens and other substances acting as pathogens, occurs already after 1-4 minutes after taking the drug. Withdrawal is carried out with feces.
When it is advisable to use it
Polysorb is recommended to take under the following conditions:
- The development of acute and chronic intoxication in adults and children.
- Elimination of symptoms of acute intestinal infection associated with the introduction of pathogens.
- Food poisoning caused by eating foods that contain a large amount of toxins.
- Clinic of severe intestinal dysbiosis after antibiotic use.
- The development of intoxication on the background of purulent and inflammatory diseases, such as adnexitis, burns, massive purulent wounds, complicated forms of appendicitis.
- Emergency assistance in poisoning with toxic substances, such as drugs, alcohol substitutes, heavy metal salts, etc.
- Allergic reaction (pollinosis, food allergies, diathesis, dermatitis, urticaria).
- Viral hepatitis and jaundice.
- Intoxication in chronic renal failure associated with an excess of metabolic products.
- As preventive measures under adverse environmental conditions or industrial hazards.
- For the purpose of treating skin diseases of various etiologies, such as dermatosis, psoriasis, acne, etc.
- Removal of intoxication in respiratory inflammatory diseases.
- For the purpose of prophylactic removal of toxins from the intestinal surface.
Polysorb Allergy Instructions
To prepare the suspension for ingestion, the powder in the required amount is mixed with water at room temperature and drunk within the first minute after preparation. For adults and children, the required concentration of the drug is calculated on the basis of body weight and disease.
How to take Polysorb for allergies in adults and children is indicated in the table.
Allergy Polysorb - mechanisms of action
Polysorb is good because it has the following qualities:
- binds not only a variety of toxins, but also microorganisms and their waste products, as well as food allergens and foreign antigens, radionuclides, drugs, poisons, heavy metal salts and alcohol,
- capable of absorbing excess bilirubin, urea, cholesterol,
- perfectly absorbs the metabolites that cause toxicosis in pregnant women,
- the absorption of toxic substances occurs both in the stomach and in the small and large intestines,
- the drug itself does not break down, does not penetrate through the walls of the gastrointestinal tract into the blood plasma,
- ingestion capacity - 300 m³ / g, which is much higher than that of other sorbents, and 120 times stronger than that of activated carbon,
- begins to act immediately after admission.
Due to its properties, Polysorb is successfully used specifically for the treatment of allergies, since it not only effectively removes the symptomatic manifestations of any kind of intolerance, but directly eliminates the very cause of an allergic disease, quickly linking and removing allergens from the body.
Synonyms, analogues and generics of polysorb
Today, Polysorb MP has only analogs - drugs, assigned to the group of sorbents, but based on another active ingredient. These include:
- powder for the preparation of colloidal suspensions - Diosmektit, Microcel, Neosmektin, Smekta, Enterodez, Enterosorb, Enterumin,
- tablet forms - Lactofiltrum, Polyphepan, Filtrum-STI, Integnin,
- ready solution suspension - Neosmectin,
- granules, paste or powder for the preparation of solutions - Lignosorb, Polifan, Enterosgel and Enterosorbent SUMS-1.
Once again, Polysorb MP is significantly superior to all of the above drugs for its sorption capacity.
The following can be answered to such responses:
- Dysbacteriosis can be the result of not only long-term use of any type of sorbent, but also parallel treatment with antibiotics.
- It should strictly follow the instructions for use of the drug.
- In the case of long-term treatment, for example, when allergy polysorb is used, for the prevention of dysbacteriosis, the doctor will necessarily select and prescribe a special probiotic, prebiotic or combination remedy.
Contraindications and side effects
Despite the seeming versatility, the Polisorb has small “flaws”:
- some may have individual intolerance,
- banned in case of acute gastric or duodenal ulcers,
- should not be taken for bleeding in the stomach or intestines,
- very rare, but may cause constipation.
No, polysorb cannot cause an allergic reaction, since it is silicon dioxide, not histamine. Therefore, even with a deficiency of the enzyme diaminoxidase, this sorbent cannot be the cause of the occurrence of allergic manifestations.
But what "negative reviews" can still be found on the network:
I do not take Polysorb because I am breastfeeding a child and I am afraid that he will remove all the vitamins and calcium from my body.
I use the polysorb “in my own way,” because I can’t keep the scheme of its administration in my head every day, and therefore I drink it only for a night's sleep.
In the first case, worry about the occurrence of beriberi and calcium deficiency is not worth it. Observing time intervals "course of reception: rest" can be avoided. And for more confidence and peace of mind, you should follow the following recommendation - take combined vitamin-mineral complexes or dietary supplements with food.
In the second variant, we can recommend to set reminder signals on a mobile phone or other devices, and to drink it “in our own way” ... In this case, such reception will not harm, but will not give a meaningful result.
Indications and principle of action
In medicine, adults and children are recommended to drink Polysorb with a rather serious effect of hazardous materials on the body: any food and bacterial allergens, salts of heavy metals, as well as various chemicals, radionuclides, poisons. The product is also used to cleanse the body of the activity products of microorganisms, fungi, helps to clean the plant pollen, and also reduces the level of urea, bilirubin and cholesterol. Will help the product to deal with the consequences of alcohol intoxication, as well as in the case of the use of a large number of drugs.
Принцип действия сорбента выглядит так:
- Кишечник постоянно собирает из окружающего мира различные биологические вещества, токсины и аллергены, которые при не самых благоприятных условиях начинают провоцировать аллергию. Происходит это из-за высокой концентрации вредных веществ, в результате могут появляться заболевания и общее ухудшение самочувствия.
- Полисорб проникает прямо в кишечник и начинает связывать все вредные вещества и бактерии. Particles of medicine literally surround the molecules of allergens and toxic enzymes, and then glue them together and take them away.
- The unique capabilities of the drug molecules help them work with any allergens and harmful substances, regardless of the size of their molecules.
- On the drug side, there are no such critical moments as absorption into the blood and the destructive effect on the structure of the tissues of the gastrointestinal tract.
The delicate effect on the human body helps to prevent allergic reactions of any nature. However, it is important to follow instructions carefully.
You can allocate a standard dosage of funds taken by doctors, regardless of the type of treatment with the drug. Exceeding this dosage is fraught with the development of negative reactions. The basis is patient weight:
- up to 10 kg - you need to drink from 0.5 to 1.5 tsp. Polysorb per day in 50 ml of water,
- weight from 11 to 20 kg - the drug "without a slide" is taken by 1 tsp. for 1 time, it is necessary to plant in 30-50 ml of water,
- weighing from 21 to 30 kg, the dose remains 1 tsp., but already “with a slide” and into 70 ml of water,
- weight from 31 to 40 kg requires 2 tsp. means "with a hill" on 1 dose, diluted in 100 ml of water,
- if the patient's weight is from 41 to 60 kg, then you need to take 1 tablespoon "with a slide", diluted in 100 ml of water,
- with a weight of 60 kg take 2 tbsp. l "With a slide", diluted in 100-150 ml of water.
The way to take Polysorb correctly will depend on the symptoms and indications for use.
Indications for allergic reactions
Depending on what type of allergy they start taking Polysorb, different dosages and treatments are prescribed:
- When food allergies. The powder is diluted in the specified amount of water and taken with food, or immediately after it 3 times a day for 2 weeks in a row.
- With chronic / seasonal allergies. Take an hour before or after meals. Repeat 3-4 times a day for 2 weeks.
- With acute allergies (drugs, food). Use 1% solution of Polysorb for washing the stomach and enemas (10 g per 1 l of water). Repeat 3-4 times a day as first aid and another 3-5 days.
- With atopic dermatitis, eczema, asthma, psoriasis. Take 3 times a day between meals. You are treated for 21 days, then a break of 1-2 months and a repeat course.
The minimum course of treatment is 3-5 days. The number of courses depends on the degree of intoxication and the strength of the allergy. The minimum break between courses should be 2 weeks.
Features of the application for children
Polysorb can be given to a child from 2 years old, having ascertained the norm according to the table The first day is usually consumed 5 times. Then the number of receptions is reduced to 3-4 at regular intervals. The child should take the medicine one hour before meals, or 1.5 hours after it.
Important! Giving Polysorb newborn baby can be recommended by the doctor. The exact dose is detected by weight divided by 10. For example, if the weight is 4.65: 10 = 0.465 g. Weigh on a kitchen scale. If the baby is in breast milk, the mixture is diluted in 30 ml of the expressed product. For children on artificial feeding - in the mixture, respectively.
Children up to 1 year old can be given the drug by diluting in juice or compote according to the instructions. And for children over 2 years old - strictly according to the table. It is not advisable to give the drug for any signs of allergy more often 2 times in six months without the supervision of the doctor.
The rules for taking Polisorb are simple to enforce and do not require complex compliance. The effectiveness of the drug has long been proven by hundreds of children and adults, as well as doctors and clinical studies.
Mechanism of action
When affecting the pathological mechanism of allergy, important properties of powdered silicon are used:
- block food allergens,
- neutralize their effects on the body,
- to remove through the intestine, along with allergens, chemicals produced as a result of a hyperactive reaction (immunoglobulin E, histamine),
- not to allow various biologically active decay products of tissues secreted through the intestinal wall to be absorbed into the blood,
- normalize the level of certain substances that play a toxic role in the body and allergenic it (bilirubin, creatinine).
Polysorb in accordance with the mechanism of action is part of the drugs pharmacotherapeutic group of enterosorbents. These drugs are united by the ability to more or less completely remove slags from the intestine, combining with them.
- bismuth preparations,
- Activated carbon,
The properties that provide efficiency include:
- blocking and removing excess bacteria from the intestines, the normalization of flora with dysbiosis,
- enveloping and protecting properties for mucous villi,
- absorption of toxic intestinal contents (skatole, indole).
All drugs of the series differ in their sorption capacity - the conditional amount of harmful substances that can be blocked by a unit of the drug, the duration of action.
The sorption capacity of Polysorb is estimated at 300 m² per 1 gram. It is proved that tablets absorb allergens worse, go out of the intestine faster than powdered sorbents.
Polysorb MP is ingested and acts from the moment it enters the stomach. As he moves along the intestinal tract, he takes with him external and internal toxic substances, allergens, heavy metal salts, toxins, alcohol, excess cholesterol, urea, bilirubin.
The drug envelops the intestinal mucosa, therefore, creates a fairly good contact surface.
At the same time protects it from exposure to extraneous inflammatory agents.
Does not decompose into components, is not absorbed into the bloodstream, is excreted when defecation unchanged.
Polysorb is available in powder form. From it before use suspension is prepared. The powder is well sealed in an airtight container.
There are various weight disposable bags and cans. This gives you the opportunity to choose a convenient form for the child or adult on the dosage of the drug.
The composition of the drug is the same in all forms.
On an outpatient basis, it is better to use the powder in single-use bags of 1, 2, 3, 6, 10, 12 grams. In a hospital, packs of 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 grams are used for treatment.
Most popular packaging:
- pack of 3.0 grams - single dosage for adults, daily for a child. You can take with you on the road,
- can of 12 grams - reflects the average exchange rate need for the treatment of children of preschool age. Adult enough for 2 days. Practical advice: this dose is enough for an adult to prevent a hangover (half drink before taking alcohol, another - after) and alcohol intoxication.
- 25 gram can - it is convenient for the home first-aid kit. With a shelf life of 5 years, it can always be useful for family members. Provides a course of treatment for a child of school age.
- 50 gram can should be bought by an economical adult if allergy treatment is prescribed by Polysorb course up to two weeks.
Given the wide possibilities of counteracting pathology in the body, food allergies - only one of the parties to the use of Polysorb.
The drug is prescribed for:
- acute intestinal infectious diseases, accompanied by diarrhea,
- treatment and prevention of dysbiosis,
- chronic and acute poisoning with toxic substances, drugs, alcohol,
- different types of sepsis with severe intoxication,
- any jaundice with elevated bilirubin in the blood (including viral hepatitis),
- accumulation of toxic substances in patients with chronic renal failure.
Polysorb is shown as a preventive measure for residents of areas exposed to environmental disasters, workers with hazardous working conditions.
The drug is not indicated for people with chronic diseases such as:
- peptic ulcer in the acute phase,
- intestinal atony.
Polysorb should not be taken with symptoms of intestinal or gastric bleeding.
The presence of a very rare intolerance to silicon salts is also a contraindication.
To undesirable or side effects of the drug include:
- nausea, vomiting,
- constipation or diarrhea,
- violation of the absorption of vitamins from the intestines (when using Polysorb more than 14 days),
- loss of calcium,
- the probable decrease in the action of drugs with simultaneous use (except nicotinic acid and simvastatin - the effect is enhanced).
Silicon salt allergy is considered to be a very rare case.
With long-term treatment, it is recommended to add multivitamin preparations, calcium chloride, to the complex from the second week.
How to take
With the development of an allergic reaction mechanism for treatment, it is necessary to localize the process, reduce the absorption of active biological substances. In this way, further escalation of the reaction into an allergic disease can be prevented.
It is necessary to follow the rule of suspension preparation according to the instructions. Drinking the drug in dilution "by eye" or use in dry form is strictly prohibited.
If an adult needs to remove an acute allergic reaction (itching, hives for food), you should:
- dilute a package of 10 grams per liter of boiled water at room temperature,
- stir well
- pour suspension into the Esmarkh mug and make a cleansing enema.
At the same time, you need to take one 5-gram sachet three times a day inwards, spreading it on 1/2 or 1/3 cup of water.
It is recommended to use the suspension an hour before meals or an hour later. Allergy symptoms usually disappear in the next 2–3 days, but a course of 10 days may be required.
The average daily dose for an adult is 6–12 grams (up to a maximum of 20). It must be divided into 3-4 receptions.
For each, it is better to prepare a fresh solution, although there are indications that the diluted Polysorb can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
Chronic diseases of allergic etiology (dermatitis, psoriasis, bronchial asthma, polyarthritis) are treated with complex drugs. Be sure to agree with the doctor.
The drug is prescribed for prophylactic purposes in the detection of eosinophilia in the blood, during the flowering period of plants.
Can I use a nebulizer for allergies? Follow the link.
Polysorb use for allergies in children
Symptoms of allergies in the child’s body are characterized not only by rash on the body in the form of urticaria, but also:
- increased body temperature
- complaints of abdominal pain,
- nausea and vomiting
Polysorb can be used only on prescription of the doctor after examining the child. Children under one year of the drug is not recommended. The powder is diluted in water, taken orally three times a day an hour before meals or an hour and a half after.
To calculate a single dose of the drug for children, you need to divide by ten the weight of the child. Per day is permissible to take 2 times more.
It is useful to know that a teaspoon contains 1 gram of the drug, a tablespoon - 2.5 grams.
A course of treatment
Most often, it takes three to five days to eliminate an acute allergic reaction.
In chronic diseases in consultation with the doctor Polisorb prescribed courses of 10-20 days.
Breaks between courses should be observed for two weeks, no less.
Against the background of acute poisoning, flu with severe intoxication, three to five days is enough.
Shelf life and storage conditions
The drug must be stored in a sealed package.
The temperature in the room should be no higher than 25 degrees.
In hot weather, it is better to remove the packaging in the refrigerator.
Be sure to identify a place inaccessible to children. Before each reception is prepared fresh suspension.
All agents of the sorbent group can be considered drugs with a similar mechanism of action.
They use not silicon powder, but other components.
- substitute drugs in tablets can be: Laktofiltrum, Polyphelane, Integnin, Neosmektin.
- powder products: Diosmectite, Microcel, Neosmectin, Enterodez, Enterosorb.
- powder, granules and pastes: Lignosorb, Enterosgel, Polyphepan.
How to take Polysorb with allergies: dosage, as well as analogues and reviews of the drug
The medication is intended solely for ingestion. To make a suspension, the powder is diluted in water - ½ or ¼ cup. The dose of the sorbent varies with the weight of the patient and the disease.
How to take Polysorb for allergies knows the doctor. Therefore, it is wiser to find out from the doctor, rather than ask for advice on the forums.
Adults are prescribed to use 6-12 grams of powder (1 gram per 10 kilograms of body weight). Adults can use the drug in the maximum daily dose not exceeding 20 grams.
After calculating the daily dosage of the drug, it must be divided into three doses. Take Allergy Polysorb, according to the instructions, it is necessary to eat (one hour) or after a meal (after thirty minutes). But if the remedy is used to eliminate the symptoms of food allergies, it should be used before the meal. It is not recommended to harvest medicine for the future, but if a large amount is made, it should be stored in the refrigerator.
The duration of the therapeutic course depends on the severity of the disease. For example, in acute intoxication it is enough to use the medicine for four days. With chronic intoxication, for example, with dermatitis, the course is one and a half to two weeks. For the treatment of acute poisoning, one or two grams of the drug, diluted in 100 ml of water, is prescribed. This dosage is intended for gastric lavage.
After three hours, you need to consume six grams of the medicine. Next, for six hours you need to take a gram of sorbent. The drug, in order to replenish the lost fluid, it is preferable to drink a sufficient amount of water or saline. If the course of poisoning is severe, it is necessary to flush the stomach every six hours until the patient's condition improves.
Together with the washing agent must be consumed orally - two grams, three times a day. The next day, the drug is recommended to use in a dose of 3 grams, four times a day. Further, depending on the state of health of the patient, the medicine is canceled, or the course is extended for a few more days. In case of acute intestinal infection, use is prescribed on the first day - 2.5 grams of the drug every hour (for five hours).
On the second day, you need to use three grams four times a day. By improving the health of the patient, you can stop taking the medicine. If the patient does not feel better, the course of therapy is extended by two to three days. In viral hepatitis, Polysorb is prescribed as part of a comprehensive treatment. With this ailment, the remedy reduces the duration of intoxication by six days, and the icteric period by twelve days.
Consequently, hospital stays are reduced by approximately a week. For early manifestations of pathology, Polysorb is prescribed to use four grams three times a day. The duration of the therapeutic course is one and a half weeks. For the treatment of acute allergic reactions, gastrointestinal flushing is first prescribed. To make the solution, you need to mix ten grams of powder with a liter of water.
Next, you need to use 2.5 grams of the drug three times a day. The course of treatment is five days. In chronic food allergies, three grams of medication are prescribed four times a day.
The course is two weeks. For colds, flu, and ARVI, it is recommended to use three grams of the drug three times a day for one and a half weeks. In order to eliminate the manifestations of acute allergy, it is necessary to first flush the stomach. For the manufacture of the solution, it is necessary to mix ten 10 g of the product with a liter of water.
Next, you need to use 2.5 grams of Polysorb three times a day. The treatment lasts five days. The tool is effective in combating urticaria, skin rashes, rhinitis, pruritus and angioedema. Children can take Polysorb with allergies from birth. The drug is effective in combating various poisonings, diathesis, dysbacteriosis.
Children weighing up to ten kilograms are prescribed medication in a dosage of 0.5 grams diluted in 50 ml of water, children weighing up to 20 kilograms - 1 g of the drug, diluted in 50 ml of water, children weighing up to 30 kg - one gram, up to 40 kg - two grams, diluted in 100 ml of water, up to 60 kg - three grams, diluted in ½ cup of water, more than sixty kilograms - 2.5-5 grams. A newborn medicine is often prescribed for diathesis, as well as for digestive disorders. Infants powder can be mixed with breast milk.
Older children medication can be mixed with juice or fruit juice. The tool is allowed to receive during pregnancy. The drug is absolutely safe and does not adversely affect the health of the woman and the fetus. However, if the course of therapy is long - more than two weeks, it is preferable to use multivitamins and Ca. Polysorb dosages are the same as for an adult — three grams of powder three times a day.
The duration of the therapeutic course depends on the rate of disappearance of the symptoms of intoxication. As a rule, it is one and a half to two weeks. Polysorb is often prescribed for toxicosis and preeclampsia. The drug has many analogues. Polysorb can be replaced with Diosmectite, Microcel, Neosmectin, Smecta, Enterosorb, Enterosgel, Lactofiltrum, Ultrasorb, Silix, Polyphepanum, Activated Carbon.
The average cost of a powder is 3 grams - 45 rubles, 12 grams - 120 rubles, 25 grams - 250 rubles. 50 grams - 360 rubles. Упаковка № 10 стоит примерно 480 рублей. Полисорб — универсальный сорбент, способствующий излечению различных заболеваний, устранению симптоматики интоксикации, и, следовательно, улучшению общего самочувствия.Reviews of patients who were treated with Polisorb, confirm its effectiveness.
Valeria, cook, 43 years old. “When my daughter was poisoned by something in the school cafeteria, the doctor prescribed Polysorb. On the first day we washed the stomach and then took 2.5 grams every hour. On the second day I gave three grams three times a day. On the third day my daughter recovered. ”
Angela, mother on maternity leave, 29 years old. “Polisorb helped me a lot with toxicosis. I felt terrible, constant nausea, vomiting. The doctor said to take three grams of the drug three times a day. In general, she took the medicine for a week. It has become much better. ”
Valentine, librarian, 39 years old. “My son had a terrible body rash, complained of itching, runny nose and weakness. The doctor said it was an allergy. Conducted tests and identified the cause. It turned out it was a reaction to oranges. Polysorb was prescribed - 2.5 grams three times a day, throughout the week. On the first day his stomach was washed, and on the other days I gave him medicine. On the sixth day, all the symptoms disappeared. ”