Avocados: the benefits and harm
Avocado is a fruit that grows in tropical and subtropical latitudes. Homeland is Mexico and Central America. The fruit has a pear-shaped or round shape, hard peel and creamy flesh.
Depending on the variety, the appearance of the avocado will vary. The color varies from green to black, the skin from thin and smooth to thick and rough. Thin-skinned varieties have a less oily structure than a hard one. one
Avocados are often used as first feeding for children, as its fruits are borates with useful substances and have a soft texture. 2
Composition and calorie avocado
Avocados contain folic acid and fiber.
The pulp of the fetus has a low glycemic index - 2.
100 grams of avocado 160 kcal.
Vitamins from the daily rate:
Minerals from the daily value:
Magnesium in avocado protects against heart rhythm disturbances and a twitching eye. 9
Folic acid in avocados will normalize serotonin levels and raise your spirits. Folic acid normalizes blood circulation and the delivery of nutrients to the brain. ten
Avocado karatinoidy protect the eyes from the harmful effects of UV rays. eleven
Antioxidants carry out prevention of macular degeneration, weakening of the muscles and nerves of the eye, as well as cataracts.
The saturated fats of avocado fruit are important for the synthesis of testosterone, which is responsible for sexual attraction. The fruit is among the natural aphrodisiacs. 15
Avocado oil is considered the best skin and hair care product. Its regular use makes the skin soft and supple, and hair smooth and manageable.
Avocado pulp is rich in fats, antioxidants and vitamin C, which are good for the skin and hair. They are involved in the production of collagen, which makes the skin supple and eliminates dry hair. sixteen
Harm and contraindications of avocado
- fruit allergy,
- irritable bowel syndrome.
Harm avocado will manifest itself only as a result of excessive consumption. It is expressed as:
- digestive problems
- gas formation
- abdominal distention,
- stomach aches,
- seizures. nineteen
How to choose avocado
The basic principle of choosing avocados is softness. Ripe fruits should be slightly soft and slightly pressed when pressed. Too soft fruits have a fibrous brown flesh with a bitter aftertaste and signs of rot.
Color may be different. 20
How to store avocados
If you bought a hard and unripe fruit, do not put it in the fridge. At room temperature, it will ripen and become soft in a few days. Store ripe fruits in the refrigerator. They will remain fresh for up to two weeks. The optimum temperature for storing them is 3-6 ° C. 21
If you only used half an avocado, its pulp can quickly turn black. To avoid this, leave the stone in the untouched part, and rub the flesh with a thin layer of olive oil or lemon juice, or sprinkle the surface of the fruit with chopped onion. 22
How to eat avocado
- Wash the fruit.
- Cut into 2 pieces.
- Remove the bone.
- In the hands will be 2 "cups" treats. There are no clear recommendations on how to eat avocados correctly: you can eat away the pulp with a spoon, but you can cut it into cubes. The oily heart of the fruit can be spread on bread.
The rate of use per day
Avocados should not be carried away by taste, even taking into account its benefits:
- The norm of avocado per day should not exceed 1-2 fruits. Ideally, use half a day. 1 fruit weighs about 200 grams, and a person only needs to eat from 30 to 60 grams. pulp per day.
- Children up to 3 years - up to 30 grams. pulp per day.
By the way, avocados can be grown from the stone at home.
Avocados are an incredibly healthy fruit that is becoming increasingly popular. He is able to normalize the general condition of the body, prevent the development of diseases and improve the appearance of who decides to include it in the daily diet.
Avocado - benefit and harm, properties, salad recipe and contraindications
Today's article is devoted to the exotic fruit of avocado, the beneficial properties of which are scientifically grounded and are the subject of close attention of many scientists, doctors and nutritionists. The tree, reaching a height of up to 20 m, is cultivated in many regions with a tropical and subtropical climate (South and North America, Africa, Israel, Jordan), and its homeland is Mexico.
Perseus American or avocado is an evergreen, the fruits of which are rich in vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids and especially valuable mineral compounds.
The ancient Aztecs called this fruit forest oil, and the British - “alligator pear”, for the similarity of the bumpy skin of rich green color with crocodile skin and a shape resembling our usual pear fruit.
Useful properties of avocado for the body
Avocado fruit is a single-seeded pear-shaped berry with a length of 5 to 20 cm and a weight of from 0.05 to 1.8 kg. The pulp of a mature alligator pear, in the center of which a large seed is located, has an oily texture, a soft green or yellow-green color.
Stone, leaves and skin of the plant contain persin - a fungicidal toxic substance, dangerous for both humans and animals. When it enters the body, the work of the gastrointestinal tract deteriorates and various allergic reactions occur.
From the ripe pulp of the fruit of the alligator pear, avocado oil is made - a healing fir tree with a greenish tint, with a nutty flavor and a liquid texture used in cooking, cosmetology (home and industrial) and for the production of pharmaceuticals.
The taste of the pasty and oily flesh of ripe fruit resembles a combination of butter and pureed leafy greens with delicate nutty notes, like cedar seeds.
- Unripe fruit has a firm and dense texture, close in taste to raw pumpkin or unripe pear.
How to eat avocado?
Culinary value of avocado, how it is eaten and what is combined with it? It should be noted that the fruit is not subjected to heat treatment in any form. The easiest way to feast on an alligator pear is to cut the fruit in half, remove the bone and select the pulp from each half using a small spoon, enjoying each portion.
Another option is cooking seasoned vegetable oil. Purified pulp mash with a fork to a puree, add olive oil, salt, dried herbs and ground pepper to the resulting mass, and then use it for spreading on bread (avocado with black baking varieties tastes best) or in combination with fresh and boiled vegetables .
In addition to being consumed in its natural form, the pulp of ripe avocado is used by cooks as the basis for preparing nutritious exotic cold appetizers.
In alligator pear salads, it is ideally combined with fatty fish and seafood (shrimps, rapana, mussels).
It is possible to replace the traditional butter for sandwiches with the tender pulp of a tropical fruit. They love avocados and confectioners. From him prepare all sorts of sweet creams, mousses, milkshakes. In Brazilian cuisine, there are many recipes for desserts based on the pulp of ripe fruit.
Avocados are especially appreciated by plant food fans. In vegetarian cuisine, fruits are used for sushi filling and as an alternative and full-fledged substitute for meat and eggs.
To avoid the rapid oxidation of the surface of the cut fruit (when the pulp is in contact with oxygen molecules, an enzymatic darkening occurs), it is sprinkled with sour lime or lemon juice.
Avocado - good and bad
Avocados - good for women
The amount of vegetable fat in the pulp reaches 22.5%. At 72% avocado is made of water. The calorie content of the product is 158 kcal / 100 g, the presence of proteins, carbohydrates and dietary fibers (cellulose) in it, respectively, 2 g, 1.8 g and 6.7 g for every 100 g.
- Fruit is famous for its almost complete absence of sugars (up to 2%), which makes it indispensable in the dietary diet.
The fruits contain water and fat soluble vitamins: group B, ascorbic acid (C), K, PP, choline, tocopherol (E) and retinol (A).
The diverse content of macro-and micronutrients, including: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, copper, sulfur, zinc. Also in avocados there are saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, 18 essential amino acids, ash and a whole complex of antioxidants, including powerful glutathione.
Alligator pear is indispensable for the health of the cardiovascular system.
Vegetable fats contribute to the normalization of cholesterol metabolism and help reduce the level of dangerous cholesterol in the blood, while the concentration of beneficial cholesterol (high density lipoproteins) increases significantly. According to reviews of scientists in just 7 days of taking avocado, the level of "bad" cholesterol is reduced by about 23%!
- Potassium and other biologically active components of the fruit exhibit an antiarrhythmic effect and contribute to the elimination of tissue edema.
Avocado use along with other foods leads to an increase in the absorption of their biocomponents in the digestive system. This is due to the fact that in the presence of fatty compounds of the fruit, some vitamins, in particular carotenoids and lutein, are actively dissolved.
For example, an eaten salad of carrots, pumpkin, celery and avocado will bring the body 5 times more carotene than the same dish, but without an alligator pear. It should be noted that carotenoids are not only powerful antioxidants, but also substances responsible for improving the functioning of the reproductive and immune systems, as well as essential for the health of the organs of vision.
Regular inclusion of avocados in the diet helps to create an effective protection against toxic substances for liver cells. Exotic monounsaturated fatty acids, as well as biologically active components of vegetable oils (olive, sesame, linseed, pumpkin, nut), protect cells from the destructive effects of free radicals.
The presence of effective antioxidants in the pulp of an alligator pear prevents oxidative stress in the body.
Avocado - plant source of essential amino acids, the deficiency of which is observed in vegetarians and adherents of raw food. The fiber present to the fruit helps cleanse the intestines of metabolites and toxins, and also activates the evacuation capacity of the organ.
The combination of selenium, carotene, zinc, tocopherol, ascorbic acid and phytosterols is the most powerful prevention of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. These substances effectively eliminate inflammatory processes in the body and increase its protective functions.
Experienced cosmetologists recommend their clients not only to regale the fruit regularly, calling it “skin cream that works from the inside,” but also to make face and hair masks based on fruit pulp.
In such procedures, the use of avocados for women is invaluable, since the product has rejuvenating, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle and regenerating properties, and a high concentration of vegetable fats helps to nourish the epidermis and curls of women of all ages.
- For details, see avocado oil for the face.
Will help alligator pear and all those seeking to lose weight, lose weight, or just watching the figure. The inclusion of avocado in a diet for weight loss, in the amount of 150 grams per day, will allow you for a long time not to feel hunger attacks. At the same time the organism will be provided with most of the bionutrients necessary for its normal functioning.
Why is avocado fruit good for the body?
All the benefits of this fruit is due to the rich composition, including minerals, vitamins, microelements. Avocado pulp does not contain harmful fats, sugars, so diabetics can indulge themselves with this fruit. What are the beneficial properties of avocado?
- A large amount of vitamin E contributes to the protection of the body, cells from the destructive effects of viruses, the fight at the cellular level with age-related changes.
- The second useful property is the purification of blood from harmful cholesterol due to the content of oleic acid, which actively fights with the formation of cholesterol plaques.
- Improving memory, reducing the risk of developing heart disease and blood vessels due to the high content of polyunsaturated fats. The lack of these elements in the diet leads to the development of atherosclerosis.
- Reducing blood pressure in a natural way, which is useful for hypertensive patients. If you use avocado regularly, then soon the pressure returns to normal.
- Bringing the heart to work normal due to a large amount of potassium, which helps to show high resistance to stress, normalize the water-salt balance.
- The fight against unbound radicals due to which avocado is considered a natural antioxidant.
- Bringing blood circulation and bleeding back to normal due to the vitamin-mineral complex, copper, iron, which prevents the development of anemia.
- Enhancing immunity due to vitamin C. This useful feature is especially important during outbreaks of influenza, for people who often suffer from viral, colds.
- The next useful property is the increase of working capacity, restoration of the nervous system, removal of drowsiness, fatigue, irritability due to the content of mannoheptulose.
- Assistance in the assimilation of carotenoids, natural pigments that help to establish water-salt balance, are involved in photosynthesis, the formation of teeth, bones.
- The fight against the reproduction of cancer cells through phytochemicals, phytonutriens, which stop and destroy the development of tumors of some species.
- Avocados are beneficial for constipation, for the entire digestive system.
- Strengthening the teeth, bones due to phosphorus, calcium, also helps good mental activity.
- Stimulation of feelings - avocado is considered a strong aphrodisiac, previously the fruit was used to increase fertility and potency.
- An excellent source of protein, vegetable analogue of animal meat. Useful for those who want to gain muscle mass.
Useful properties for women
What is useful avocado for women? Fatty fruit is useful not only for health, but also for hair, skin, face, in general in cosmetology for an attractive appearance. Especially in this regard, avocado oil, which is rich in fats, vitamins E, A, is valuable. With regular use of the fruit, applying masks, wrinkles are smoothed, cell walls are strengthened, and elasticity and external gloss of the skin increase. Oils, which are rich in avocados, are able to relieve inflammation on the skin, so it is useful to use the fruit with dermatitis, eczema, acne.
Regular inclusion in the diet of the fetus by women contributes to the restoration of beauty, healthy hair, internal rejuvenation of the body. Nutritious fruit is useful for pregnant women, because it has a positive effect on the health of the unborn child, the mother. Abuse this product, as well as other exotic fruits, it is not necessary. Should refrain from it in case of allergy to citrus.
Simple Avocado Salad Recipes
Simple recipes with avocado, photo
Preparing delicious and nutritious snacks is not difficult even for the novice chef. We offer you 2 original recipes for salads from products, the purchase of which in the supermarket will not be a problem.
Simple and quick salad
This salad is used as a complete breakfast, lunch or dinner for all who follow a low-calorie diet aimed at weight loss. Despite the most simple recipe, diet salad with avocado, is very useful for the body of both women and men.
Mix the peeled and mashed flesh of the halves of the fruit with diced 1 boiled egg, 1 medium cucumber, 1 bunch of green onions, season with a tablespoon of olive oil.
And for a festive feast with Mexican motifs, an ideal salad with avocado and shrimps. They are filled with tortilla tortillas and served as a savory snack to an aperitif. In a food processor, 2 peeled sweet peppers, 4 king prawns, half avocado pulp, a tablespoon of lime juice, the same amount of olive oil are ground to a paste.
The resulting mass of salt and pepper to taste. Spicy food lovers are advised to add chilli powder to it. Next, the sauce is evenly distributed on four tortillas, and on top spread diced peppers (1 pc.), Avocados (1/2 pc.) And whole king prawns (12 pcs.).
- Each cake is wrapped in a cone and spread on a flat dish.
Avocados: the benefits and harm for women and men. How to eat it?
How do you start your morning? With banal scrambled eggs or boring porridge? But supporters of a healthy lifestyle breakfast avocados. Why? What is its benefit and harm? Is this unsightly overseas fruit able to work wonders?
The scientific name of avocado sounds very beautiful - Perseus is American. And the unscientific - alligator pear, fully reflects its appearance. Эти плоды имеют грушеобразную форму, а сверху покрыты бугристой кожицей. В зависимости от сорта (а их количество доходит до 400), она может быть зеленой или темной.
Созревший фрукт имеет мягкую маслянистую внутренность. Ее вкус одним напоминает смесь орехов со сливочным маслом и зеленью, а другие сравнивают его с терпкой горьковатой грушей. In the smell of avocado heard coniferous notes.
If the fetus does not have time to reach maturity, it tastes like soap. It does not sound very inspiring. But as soon as it comes to its effect on the body, the situation immediately changes: it has no equal in the world of fruit!
If we talk about the composition of the fruit (namely, it determines the benefit and harm of avocado), then we must begin with the fact that this is the official record holder. People discovered his healing qualities a long time ago, and in 1998 he entered the Guinness Book of Records. And all thanks to the unique percentage of fats, minerals, vitamins and other trace elements.
Avocados contain a lot of fat - up to 30% (according to this indicator, it ranks third after coconut and olives), but there is no cholesterol. This fruit does not spoil the shape, because these lipids are quickly and easily digested. It has protein, so avocado is considered the vegetable analogue of meat.
The mineral and vitamin set of avocado includes over 20 components. Consider the most valuable. First of all, we should highlight potassium, which protects us from stroke and heart disease, regulates intracellular metabolism, maintains water balance. The content of this important substance avocado overtakes bananas. 100 g of its pulp contains 250 mg of potassium!
The fruit also has reserves of lutein and zeaxanthin, therefore it has a beneficial effect on the organs of vision. Avocado contains folate (or vitamin B9), warning of anemia. There is tocopherol in it, which promotes tissue repair (keeps skin young) and improves blood circulation.
Avocados include vitamin B6, necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system. It is rich in pantothenic acid, which regulates metabolic processes and provides fatty acid synthesis. It is a natural and very generous source of ascorbic acid, which is a powerful immunostimulant and natural antioxidant.
In moderate quantities, overseas fruit contains vitamins K, B1, B3, B2, iron, copper, phosphorus, as well as zinc, magnesium.
Yes, avocados are out of the rest of the company. It is even more like a vegetable (both in appearance and taste). Experts say: if you learn how to cook avocado properly, it will show itself as an excellent culinary ingredient. But the main thing is that the fruit will help to remain active, vigorous and healthy!
Avocado Medical Abilities:
- detrimental effect on mutated cells that cause cancer, but will not harm the healthy,
- clear the blood of bad cholesterol (due to the presence of oleic acid) and increase the content of good, and also guarantee the risk of atherosclerosis,
- reduce the risk of developing heart disease,
- reduce the pressure
- improve memory
- normalizes blood circulation
- will prevent anemia,
- significantly increase immunity
- restore the nervous system, relieve irritability, drowsiness, relieve fatigue,
- will save eyesight, help to avoid eye diseases (in particular - cataracts),
- will transform a man into a macho - increase fertility, improve the quality of the ejaculate (increase mobility and sperm survival). Prevent the development of adenoma and carcinoma of the prostate.
Important! This fruit is not recommended to be heat treated. The optimal daily serving of such a product for an adult is ½ fruit or whole avocado.
Avocados in the women's menu - help you lose weight, let you not get sick!
This fruit is useful for men, but women should know most about the benefits and harms of avocados, because this is one of the best cosmetics. Masks with such fruit will make the skin shine and will give you gorgeous hair. It will slow down the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, protect against skin inflammation. If once a day to eat a quarter of such a fruit, you can move old age.
Avocados will help a woman give birth to a healthy baby, as it contains folates, which ensure normal fetal development and reduce the risk of birth defects. It will save a woman "in position" from viruses.
Girls respect this fruit also for the fact that it helps to become thinner without fasting and strict diets. Its caloric content can not be called low - 100 g as much as 160 Kcal. But it has L-carnitine, which is the famous “fat burner”. It significantly speeds up the metabolism, activates the breakdown of fats and contributes to their removal from the body.
To get rid of extra pounds, you can resort to a radical method called "avocado mono-diet." It consists in the fact that all day you need to eat only this product, adding to it 2 liters of pure water or unsweetened tea. This will give a tangible effect, but it will not last long.
It is much safer and healthier to eat this fruit for breakfast in company with a slice of grain bread and hard cheese with low fat content. At lunch, you should confine yourself to a vegetable soup, and at dinner you should eat a salad of fresh vegetables and avocados, and also drink a cup of kefir.
If you use this fruit for snacking instead of chocolates and sandwiches, then in a week you can lose up to 3 kg.
Caution - Avocado!
A lot of good words have been said about him, so many are starting to think that the most healing and safe product in the world is avocado. Its use is not subject to doubt, because it contains the whole complex of essential amino acids and unsaturated fats. But this fruit has negative properties.
In its bone and peel is the fungicidal toxin - persin. In small doses, it is safe for humans, but poisonous for animals! However, in medical practice there are cases of poisoning with such a substance and people.
Overseas fetus is able to provoke allergies and digestive disorders. This applies to those who show his individual intolerance. Avocados should be limited to those who do not have a good job or have gallstones removed, because in such people it can cause hepatic colic.
Avocados are not intended for the kids menu. Enter it into the child's diet is allowed from 4-6 years.
Possible side effects from drinking avocado:
- itching in the mouth and throat,
- redness and swelling of the tongue root,
- nausea (may appear with overeating, as it is too nourishing fruit),
- gastrointestinal cramps,
- loose stools
- difficulty breathing
- skin reactions to the touch of his skin.
Important! When eating avocado along with potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, peaches, melons and kiwi, cross-sensitivity may occur.
Oil pear - how to eat it?
Avocados do not eat like an orange or an apple! It is good in combinations. And you need to take only ripe fruit. It should not be hard, but not too soft. The easiest way to use this fruit is to cut it lengthwise, divide it into halves, remove a bone. Next, the pulp can be sprinkled with salt and pepper. Delicious snack ready!
This exotic fruit makes a wonderful seasoning for meat or fish. His flesh is very tender, it is easily beaten with a spoon.
To make a snack, crush the flesh with a fork (grate on the track, grind in a blender), season with pepper, sprinkle with lemon, salt, add a little garlic that has been put through the garlic and stir well.
You can put a little mayonnaise and grated cheese. Then paste this paste on salted biscuits or bread.
“Avocados: benefits and harm to the body, calories and features”
For most people in Russia, avocado is an exotic fruit, and therefore incomprehensible and not very popular. But people who know about the benefits and dangers of avocado for the body, use this interesting fruit for their various tasty purposes.
Many still do not know what this product really is - a fruit, a berry or a vegetable? So, avocado is a fruit ripening on the same tall tree. Another his name is Perseus American. And in English - Alligator pear. Habitat - USA, Mexico, Spain, Israel, Brazil, Peru, Congo, South Africa, Indonesia and Australia.
Now we learn how to eat it - avocado? A ripe fruit has a soft and very pleasant flesh offering creamy oily flesh. It should be consumed immediately after you have cleared it, otherwise the fruit will very quickly darken like an apple. To preserve the color, sprinkle the cut pieces with lemon juice or return the extracted bone back inside.
The fruit is added to the first and second courses, it makes delicious sandwiches, canapes, salads and many other cold appetizers. Important: heat treatment will destroy some vitamins, and even boiled avocado will taste bitter.
The benefits and harm of avocado properties
Avocado has a large number of useful properties that are directly dependent on its composition. And in the pulp of the fruit a lot of plant fiber, protein and fat with carbohydrates, as well as:
- vitamins A, C, E, K and group B,
- potassium with magnesium,
- Pantothenic acid
- carotenoid antioxidants represented by lutein and zeaxanthin.
The nutritional value per 100 grams of avocado pulp is up to 160 Kcal, and 1 fruit has about 230 Kcal.
The beneficial effect of the fetus on all organs and systems of our body:
- The risk of developing heart and vascular diseases decreases - the heart rhythm is normalized and blood pressure decreases.
- The work of the digestive system improves and the water-salt metabolism returns to normal.
- Prevented the emergence of iron deficiency anemia.
- Avocados effectively fight constipation.
Avocado use is indicated for type 1 and type 2 diabetics, as the fetus normalizes chemical processes in the body. This is explained by the fact that it is almost entirely composed of vegetable protein and contains a large amount of vitamin B, which is involved in many processes in the human body.
Recommended intake of avocado in diabetes mellitus - in fresh form or in salads with the addition of a small amount of salt.
Benefits for women
Avocados are good for women for their ability to rejuvenate - this property is explained by the presence of fatty acids in it. Regular use of the fetus will improve the activity of the whole organism, which will affect the appearance.
Avocado oil, which is widely used in cosmetology, is useful for the skin of the face. The prepared products based on it are suitable for very dry and damaged skin, helping to heal the effects of burns and some dermatological diseases.
Another fetus is able to normalize hormones, providing a preventive effect against the development of infertility, and also restores the menstrual cycle and relieves the unpleasant symptoms of PMS.
And since the fruit is considered a powerful aphrodisiac, it also increases the libido of the fair sex.
Avocado during pregnancy
Avocados for pregnant women are useful only raw, preparing salads with the addition of other fruits and cream. Combining fruit and butter, you get a delicious pasta. The fruit is good and fresh for snacking - the halves will be enough to satisfy hunger, feeling saturation.
But before you start introducing avocados into your diet for pregnant women, you should consult with a specialist. After all, an allergic reaction to the product may occur, although this is a rare phenomenon. It is checked as follows - cut a small piece and eat it, wait an hour, and if nothing has appeared during this time, then you can safely eat the fruit, but not more than half a day.
Benefits for men
The benefits of avocados for men are aimed at ensuring the prevention of impotence. After all, as mentioned earlier, it is the strongest natural aphrodisiac. This is explained by a large amount of folic acid, which increases sexual desire and eliminates the problems that can occur in men throughout their lives.
There is one "but" - you can not use this fruit often, as a substance called beta-sitosterol in the composition has an increased antiandrogenic activity, reducing testosterone levels.
Avocados are recommended for diagnosed adenoma, hypertrophy, or prostatic hyperplasia.
Fruit has a positive effect on a set of muscle mass, which is important for men involved in improving their figure through training in the gym. And all thanks to the high percentage of vegetable protein.
Weight loss and avocado - compatible?
The relatively high calorie content is not a hindrance to assist those who want to lose weight. After all, avocado speeds up metabolic processes in the body, removing harmful elements.
The most important property is fat burning, which provides L-carnitine, which increases energy production at the cellular level.
As a result, all food entering the body is processed, not being deposited with extra centimeters on various parts of the body.
A common cause of overeating is stress, with which avocados also help to cope. Vitamins of group B and potassium with magnesium reduce the excitability of the nervous system, increasing stress resistance.
It happens that a person recovers due to hormonal disorders. In this case, pantothenic acid helps, quickly normalizing the work of hormones. The result - getting rid of excess weight.
- For effective weight loss is enough to eat fruit at lunch and in the evening.
Avocados in cosmetology and nutrition
Mask with avocado for hair
To improve your appearance with the help of avocado is quite possible at home, without buying expensive tools in retail outlets.
For women with very dry and vulnerable skin, this mask is suitable - mash 30 g of avocado and carrots with a fork, add egg white to them and 1 small spoonful of heavy cream and honey. All mix and apply on face, taking a horizontal position for about 20 minutes. After that, wash off the mask with warm water and smear the skin with cream.
- Peeling skin is recommended to be treated with a composition of 3 parts of avocado pulp and 1 olive oil.
For oily skin, chop 30 g of avocado by combining egg white and a teaspoon of lemon juice with the protein - the mass is applied on the face for 15-20 minutes, followed by rinsing with warm water.
Such procedures, performed three times a week, will give very good results. And also avocado oil is very popular in cosmetology!
Now again about losing weight - for maximum effect, eliminate all flour and fat from your diet, including a fourth or half of the fruit every day.
You can vary the menu preparation of delicious dishes with fruit:
- ¼ Fruit and a couple of cucumbers finely chopped, attaching some lettuce leaves. Lemon juice and salt and pepper are suitable for dressing,
- Grind the same amount of avocado by adding to it up to 150 g of chum salmon (salted or smoked), fresh cucumber, boiled rice (1 cup), seasoning the salad with vinegar or lemon juice.
Such salads will be an excellent dinner, filling you with satiety without fear of increasing extra centimeters on your body.
When is avocado contraindicated and can cause harm?
This fruit differs from many others in that it allergic reaction occurs in very rare cases.
Avocado harm to human health is possible if it is consumed excessively - more than 200 g during the day. Otherwise, high nutritional value will lead to weight gain.
Caution must be exercised in relation to the skin, leaves and bone of the fetus due to the presence of toxic compounds in them. Therefore, you should not allow children and pets to arrange games with fruit.
Those who are allergic to latex, should abandon the use of avocado. All the rest of the product will bring many benefits and pleasant impressions, the main thing is to follow the measure and recommendations for its use.
avocado benefit and harm
Avocado - the benefits and harm to the woman's body
The natural riches of our planet are very large and allow us to solve many health and appearance problems with proper use. And this applies not only to plants, but also to fruits. Today we will talk about one of them in more detail. So, our today's hero is avocado, whose benefits and harms for the female body have long been known to nutritionists and cosmetologists.
Chemical composition, calorie avocado
The fruit is very high in calories, in comparison with others, - 150 Kcal per 100 grams of product. But the properties of avocado due to the rich composition, which allows its use even to those who want to lose weight. The main thing is to know how. But more on that later. For now, about the composition.
- Monounsaturated fats, which are especially important for people with dietary restrictions in relation to meat, dairy products and fatty fish.
- Minerals such as sodium with potassium, phosphorus with calcium, magnesium with iron, manganese, and others.
- Vitamin composition is represented by vitamins: A, C, D, E, PP and group B.
- Natural hormones with biologically active elements contribute to the rejuvenation of the body.
Such components endow the fruit with a large number of beneficial properties for the human body.
In addition, the fruit is useful:
- for blood circulation (used for anemia),
- to improve urinary discharge and digestive system,
- to eliminate problems with the chair in the form of constipation,
- for removing cholesterol and preventing its appearance in the future,
- for rejuvenation (restores cells and protects the body from premature aging),
- to strengthen bones
- to work the brain, increase its activity and improve memory,
- for the nervous system (eliminates nervous tension and increases efficiency),
- to strengthen the immune system.
Важно: присутствующие в составе фитонутриены на ранних стадиях онкологии разрушают патологические клетки.
Теперь перейдем к теме похудения, актуальной для женщин с лишним весом или просто для стремящихся немного подкорректировать фигуру. Fruit avocado and in this case can help.
Useful properties for weight loss
The presence of L-carnitine in the fruit (natural vitamin-like amino acid) activates the metabolism of fats, helping the blood circulate better and participating in the production of energy. Without this substance, you can not get rid of excess weight, applying any diet.
Despite the presence of fat in the fruit, they are indispensable for all processes in the body, because they lower cholesterol levels. In addition, they make workouts in the gym more efficient, speeding up the metabolism and improving blood flow.
Fiber in the composition of the fruit cleanses the digestive organs of stagnant formations, toxins and uric acid.
What is the use of avocado bones?
- The bone of the fruit is a natural antibacterial agent, thanks to the extract in its composition, which kills some pathogens and even pathogens of yellow fever.
- It also has a therapeutic and preventive effect in the fight against cancer and free radicals.
- Indians treated this product for diarrhea and dysentery.
- And, finally, one more property of avocado pits - the substances in its composition protect against the appearance of plaques on the walls of arteries.
This property is relevant when:
- selected dermatological diseases.
The element in the composition called squalene heals wounds and has a disinfecting effect. It also contributes to the development of sex hormones in the female body.
Important: all the properties of the oil are inherent only in the natural product obtained by cold pressing. During heat treatment, a significant portion of vitamins with trace elements is lost.
Green shade of the fetus gives chlorophyll, which has a positive effect on metabolism and the digestive system. In addition, this pleasant-colored oily liquid effectively fights pains before and during menstruation and also removes some of the symptoms of menopause.
The use of fruit in cosmetology
Thanks to the same composition, avocados are successfully used by women to solve many problems with skin and hair. The modern cosmetic industry uses fruit extract and oil in the production of various products. For homemade recipes, the second variant of the product and the pulp of a ripe fruit are suitable.
Important: if you need a fruit for internal use, then choose a fruit of a light shade, and for an external one - dark.
The high ability of the oil to penetrate deep under the skin makes it possible to use it instead of lanolin. If you want to get a beautiful tan, then avocados will come in handy here. And you also protect your skin from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
Dry skin will suit the following recipe. Mash with the help of a fork or other object the inner content of the fruit, adding sour cream or cream to the mixture. Apply on face for 30 minutes, then rinse with plain water without using soap.
You can improve the appearance of the fading skin by mixing the kneaded pulp of half of the fruit with a small spoon of honey and half of the same volume of apple cider vinegar. On the face to keep the composition for 20 minutes, then remove with warm water.
But the recipe nutritional masks - mix 1 tsp. Millet sprouts in a crushed form with the same amount of avocado pulp. Application is similar to the previous recipe.
The remedy for quick hair pollution
Combine 170 g of minced pulp with lemon juice and yolk, adding 10 ml of honey. Make a smooth mass out of these ingredients. It should be rubbed into the scalp and spread over the entire length of the hair. The exposure time of the mask will be about half an hour, after which it will remain just to wash your hair with warm water.
Such procedures a week is enough for 2-3, but your curls will become strong and shiny, get rid of brittleness and split ends.
We offer you a few simple recipes:
- Prepare a salad from 1 fruit, 2 chicken eggs, 2 fresh cucumbers and a small amount of green onions. It is necessary to divide the fruit into halves. Peeling off and removing the bone, chop into cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice. Cut pre-boiled eggs and cucumbers, coarsely chop the onion.
Combine all the ingredients in one dish and fill with your favorite sauce, salt and pepper. And here is an interesting cold snack. 250 g of cottage cheese pepper and salt to taste, add one fruit of avocado (pulp), crushed with a fork, and diced tomato.
An excellent option for a healthy and tasty breakfast will be pasta from this exotic fruit. It is necessary to separate the yolks from the proteins in boiled 2 eggs. Grind the first with a fork and add the pulp of one fruit. Cut the egg whites and add to the mass.
Pour shredded bunch of dill, mix everything and you can smear the bread with such composition.
Such simple dishes diversify your usual diet, adding to it useful elements.
To make sure you understand what kind of fruit you buy, use a couple of tips:
- A rather hard palpation product and a light green tinge of the rind will indicate the immaturity of the fruit. He still needs to lie down for 5 days.
- Saturated green color with a soft surface - the fruit will be ready in a day.
- The completely ready-to-use product has a close to brown shade and a very soft surface.
Also pay attention to the stalk - it should be a light yellow color.
Brown shade will talk about the overripe of the fetus.
Avocados for pregnant women
Avocado for pregnant women is also useful, thanks to its amazing composition, it helps the baby to develop properly in the mother’s womb. And vitamin B9 (folic acid) prevents the occurrence of congenital abnormalities.
- In general, the systematic use of the fruit protects the cardiovascular system, the digestive and immune system from the occurrence of serious ailments.
- Avocado consumption is a great way to prevent stretch marks on the abdomen, chest and thighs. This is explained by the ability to moisturize the skin, soothe, heal and nourish. To achieve the effect, you just need to regularly apply to the problem areas puree from the pulp of the fruit with olive oil for about 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
It is important to eat the fruit necessarily raw. It goes well with other fruits, cream, butter and vegetable oils. Be sure to wash the product thoroughly before use to remove any fertilizer from the peel.
Allergic reactions to avocados are very rare, but still it should be considered and tested for their absence. And it is better to consult about the possibility of eating a fruit with your doctor.
Avocados are a harmless product for almost everyone except those who have an individual intolerance and are allergic to citrus fruits. The fruit can harm people with overweight due to its high caloric content, so they should limit its use.
But keep in mind that in the bones and leaves of avocados are toxins that can cause harm to the human body. If you eat a lot of fruit, you can disrupt the work of the digestive system. Therefore, to use even such a harmless product fit reasonably. Health to you and your loved ones!
Avocados: the benefits and harm to the human body
Avocado is an exotic fruit. Fruits are brought from abroad, so they are on the shelves throughout the year. Usually avocado grows in the form of a pear or an oval, it can be 18 cm in length and 1.7 kg in weight. The product has a solid dark green peel, under which all valuable properties are hidden. The benefits and harms of avocados for the human body are described in the article.
Leaves and bone are not used for food, as they include harmful components that cause allergies. Use only the flesh of the plant, which is similar in texture to the butter. What are the benefits and harms of avocados for the body? The caloric value of 100 g is about 250 calories, but low in sugar, which makes the product nutritious and suitable for a diet.
The benefits and harms of avocados are related to its composition. Fruits are rich in potassium, moreover, it is more than in bananas. It contains vitamins B, E, A and C, mineral components. Because of this, such a product is valuable for health.
Avocado consists of:
- Vegetable fat. Component takes up 30% of the mass of the fruit. Fat is needed for the prevention of atherosclerosis, better absorption of unsaturated acids and other vitamins.
- Dietary fiber. Among them is fiber, which improves intestinal motility, restores the work of the digestive system. Fiber is needed to combat constipation and loose stools. Due to regular use, it will cleanse the body.
- Tocopherol. This is vitamin E, which is necessary for a healthy-looking skin and hair. Avocado improves collagen and elastin production. The skin will be smoothed, the earthen tone of the face will disappear. Hair masks protect against UV light and treat hair loss.
- Ascorbic acid. Vitamin C has tonic properties. The use of fruit improves the protective functions of the body, a person tolerates colds more easily. Ascorbic acid will serve to prevent influenza and tonsillitis.
- Vitamin B. Vitamin B6, which is involved in the formation of new blood cells, is considered valuable. As a result, a massive cleansing of the vascular system is carried out, cellular recovery is accelerated, the membrane is compacted.
- Folic acid. Salts of this component are useful for pregnant women, as they are required for the proper development of the baby’s nervous system.
- Vitamin K. together with folic acid and dietary fiber component prevents salt deposits in the urine. Vitamin K removes toxins.
- Copper. It improves carbohydrate and protein metabolism, water-alkaline balance. Eating fruit leads to muscle building.
- Kalia. This component in the avocado is contained in the amount of 437.24 mg. This volume is needed to restore proper functioning of the heart muscle, reducing the risk of ischemia, heart attack, stroke.
What are the benefits and harms of avocados? The positive and negative aspects of the product will allow you to understand whether to use it. It is believed that the fruits have a rejuvenating effect. The use of a fresh product increases concentration of attention, memory, working capacity. Oil is used in cosmetology and perfumery. With him make funds for the treatment of skin diseases and other ailments.
If you use the product in moderation, then there will be no harm. The benefits of avocado for the body is to reduce the risk of heart disease and blood vessels, restore rhythm and reduce pressure. Fruits normalize water-salt metabolism and digestion.
If you choose fresh and high-quality fruit, you can eliminate the harm. And the benefits of avocado for the body in this case will be more.
Fruits are useful in a vegetarian diet, as it protects against iron deficiency anemia and digestive problems. They are used in diseases of the digestive tract and constipation.
Are avocados good and bad for the liver? It is believed that the fetus is useful for this body, as it protects against the negative effects of toxic components.
What are the benefits and harms of avocado diabetes? Fruits are effective in diseases of type 1 or 2, they allow you to normalize chemical processes in the body. Vegetable protein, which is abundant in avocados, is enriched with vitamin B, which is involved in many body processes. In diabetes, the fruit is preferably consumed raw, slightly salted, or as part of salads.
Are there any benefits and harms of avocados for women? Most of these fruits have beneficial properties. The product is rich in fatty acids. If you include it in a permanent diet, it will positively affect the body. Avocado is a dietary product, since there is almost no sugar in it. The fruit should be consumed to improve digestion and saturate the body with vitamins.
If you gradually consume the fruits, then you should not expect from this negative consequences and harm. The benefits of avocado for women is a therapeutic effect on the skin, so it is used in cosmetology. Products with this product have a positive effect on severely dry or damaged skin. They eliminate the effects of injuries, for example, burns, skin ailments. The value is for dry hair.
What are the benefits and harms of avocados for pregnant women? Many doctors believe that at this time should not eat exotic fruits. But according to recent studies it was revealed that this opinion is wrong. The body usually gives clues as to what it needs. In avocados there are no components that are contraindicated in pregnancy.
Fruit includes folic acid (vitamin B9), which protects against weight gain and the appearance of diseases of the nervous system in the baby. Present vitamins A, B, E, K, C and minerals are valuable for pregnant women, with them it will be possible to prevent many complications, including heart disease.
Fruit helps to strengthen the immune system, is useful for colds. Women, he helps to eliminate stretch marks. There are no contraindications during pregnancy, it is only important to check for allergies. Fruits should be thoroughly washed and not consumed with the peel. Doctors advise pregnant women to consume half of the fruit per day.
What are the benefits and harms of avocados for men? More good in it. This fruit is considered a strong afrodiaziak, performs prevention of impotence. It contains a lot of folic acid, which increases sexual desire and reduces the risk of problems related to men's health.
Due to the presence of a large amount of vegetable protein product allows you to gain muscle mass, even if the diet does not include meat. But nevertheless, it should be borne in mind that in case of serious diseases a fruit is not an effective means and therefore full treatment is required.
What are the benefits and harm of avocado pits? Although the seed of a plant is large, it should not be eaten. It has toxic components. But there is another use - the bone can be used to grow your avocado tree.
The healing properties of the oil are valuable for digestion, heart, blood vessels, the endocrine system, wound healing and burns. It cleans the body from toxins and toxins. The product improves the production of hormones necessary for the liver, pancreas. The oil is used in skin and hair care, as it has a rejuvenating effect.
Before you use the product, you should familiarize yourself with its benefits and harms. How to eat avocados? It is advisable to eat it fresh. When heated, the fruit acquires a bitter taste, moreover, valuable properties are lost. Fruit goes well with salads, it is used as a substitute for meat ingredients. Pulp smeared on toast, added to sandwiches.
Fruit goes well with red fish. A popular dish is guacomole. This Mexican sauce is added for salad dressing. Ready meals are not stored for a long time, the flesh quickly darkens from the air.
There are the following helpful recipes with avocados:
- Dietary salad with vegetables. Requires 1 avocado fruit, tomatoes (3 pcs.) And filet frize. Components should be cut, mix, add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Shrimp salad. Avocados, peeled shrimps (500 g), tomatoes (3 pcs.). Vegetables should be cut, boil shrimp, if they are raw. Everything is mixed and dressed with olive oil. In these combinations, all valuable properties are preserved.
For skin and nails
What else are the benefits and harms of avocados for health? It is used in cosmetology, making masks for the skin of the face. They are effective for dry skin, for the treatment of injuries and injuries. Simply select the appropriate recipe - and you can regularly perform the procedure.
Masks for skin and nails are created on the basis of the fruit or oil from it. The easiest way to apply oil on a cotton pad and lubricate them with dry, injured skin. It is advisable to perform procedures before bedtime, and a noticeable result will be visible soon.
It is useful to treat the lips with oil when they crack. If you mix the oil with lemon juice, then this tool is useful for strengthening nails. It should be rubbed into the nail plate with massaging movements before bedtime. From the fruit you can prepare the following tools:
- Moisturizing mask. Olive oil or milk is mixed with the pulp. The tool is applied to the face and lasts about 15 minutes.
- Mask with kefir suitable for oily skin. You will need pulp (1 tbsp.), Which is mixed with this milk product (2 tbsp. L.). Instead of kefir, you can use yogurt.
- With any skin, the pulp can be used as a mask. It should be kneaded and applied to the skin for 15-20 minutes, and then washed off.
- For flaky skin, avocados are mixed with mashed potatoes, olive oil and sour cream. Mass ground, and then applied to the face for 15 minutes, then washed off.
These masks can be prepared at home, allergy to them is rarely shown. It is only important that the fruits are fresh and the skin does not penetrate into the finished product.
What are the benefits and harm of avocado hair? The product has valuable properties, especially for dry curls and problem scalp. Masks on the basis of the product return shine strands, improve appearance. Means are applied on clean curls, and both wet and dry. The following recipes will do:
- If the hair is oily, you will need to rub the avocado, mix with honey (1 spoon), kefir (2 spoons), and then apply for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Если пряди сухие и поврежденные, потребуется маска из бесцветной хны и касторового масла. В хну (2 ст. л.) добавляется горячая вода. Потом добавляется мякоть авокадо и касторовое масло (1 ложка). Наносится маска на 15-20 минут, а затем смывается. The tool is used to restore damaged curls.
- To make hair shiny, you need to prepare a mask of fruit and coconut oil (2 spoons). It is applied for 15 minutes and then washed off. A few procedures are enough to give your hair a healthy shine.
It is possible to apply the pounded pulp on hair. You can add olive oil or other essential. But if the mask is allergic, you should not use them.
Avocados are widely used in traditional medicine. For example, in eastern countries not only the pulp is used, but also the root, branches, leaves and peel. They treat infections of the stomach, intestines, cholera. Infusion is useful for eczema, arthrosis, periodontal disease. But self-medication should not be performed.
Oil is used in the healing of wounds, burns. In the northern countries it is used for frostbite. In older people, it is used for fractures, bedsores. Although the product and its products are useful, it is necessary to consult with a specialist before treatment in order to avoid negative consequences.
Although avocado is considered a useful product, it can be harmful if it is used improperly and excessively. It is necessary to follow simple rules so that individual intolerance does not appear. It should carefully peel the fruit and remove the bone. In the seed and peel there are toxic ingredients that cause allergies and digestive problems.
The cut product can not be stored for a long time, as it quickly darkens. That is why fruits are added to dishes before consumption. If the fruit is not ripe, then it should be left for several days to ripen. Only with the observance of the rules can we expect a positive impact on health.
Fruits grow in hot countries, so they are often brought to Russian stores immature. In this case, they have a light green color and a rigid structure. Then the avocado must be kept in a warm dark place for 3-5 days. Suitable for this and window sill. But you should not put in the refrigerator, because the fruits will not ripen, but only spoil.
If the fruit is dark green and slightly soft, then you can take it. And with a brown-green color and soft texture, the product is ready for use immediately. Strongly soft fruits should not be chosen, as they are overripe and can be blackened inside.
Avocados can be grown at home. You do not need to throw a bone, it should be planted. But the fruits may not grow, but a beautiful tree will necessarily come out.
Toothpicks should be inserted into the bone in 4 sides, and the punctures should be made symmetrically, in the middle of the bone. Then it is immersed in water, it must reach punctures. After germination, it should be planted with a blunt end into the ground, and the sharp one should be at ground level. For cultivation, the temperature should be about 18 degrees, and then rapid growth is ensured.
Avocados should be left in a dry dark place at 18-24 degrees. If an unripe fruit was purchased, then the following methods will speed up ripening:
- Put in a paper bag, close and put in a dry place.
- Put the fruit with bananas and apples in a paper bag. Ripe fruit forms ethylene, due to which the avocado ripens faster.
Ripe fruits should not be stored, they should be consumed immediately. But you can put it for 3-5 days in the refrigerator in a plastic bag. At the same time, it is necessary to check the condition of the fruits on a daily basis, in order to avoid overdrying.
Thus, avocado is of great health value. It is enough to use it regularly and in moderation so that the body receives useful substances from it.
In ripe avocado, pasty pulp resembling a delicate butter with a nutty tinge. The fruits contain biologically active elements that prevent aging, and potassium, useful for the heart, more than in a banana. Nutritional value of 100 g of fruit is about 200-240 kcal.
Useful properties of avocado due to its unique composition. Fruits contain:
- Niacin, thiamine
- Riboflavin, pyridoxine
- Vitamins of groups A, C, E, K, PP, D
- Pantothenic, oleic acid
- Copper, potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, selenium
- Alimentary fiber
- Polyunsaturated Organic Acids
- Vegetable fats (about 48 of the total mass)
- Carbohydrates, proteins
Avocados contain almost no sugars (about 1.5 in total) and no harmful fats, due to which they are included in the diet of diabetics. Eating only 50 grams of avocado, a person receives a daily volume of carotenoids that are beneficial for the eyes and youth of the skin. Vegetable fats contained in avocados are easily absorbed by the body and do not increase cholesterol levels.
For those who are only going to introduce this amazing fruit in the diet, you should know the contraindications of avocado. It is carefully given to children - if the child has an allergy to citrus fruits, it is better to postpone taking avocados.
- Allergic reaction to latex
- Component intolerance
- Chronic diseases of the stomach and pancreas
- Children under 3 years
Choosing avocados, we should not forget that, like any "overseas" product, the fruit can be treated with chemicals. Before use, you should rinse the avocado well, and if there is visible damage on the peel, it is better to refuse to take this fruit.
Avocados: Useful Properties
"Perseus American" - a useful and nutritious fruit. It has a restorative and strengthening effect on almost all human organs.
Avocado use improves the performance of the brain, improves digestion, strengthens the heart, and normalizes the body's pH balance. For vegetarians, this fruit is an essential component of the daily diet.
Useful properties of avocado are manifested in such an effect on the body:
- The blood is cleared of cholesterol, the probability of cholesterol plaque formation decreases.
- Thanks to vitamin E, the tissues of the body remain elastic, collagen is produced, wrinkles are smoothed.
- Avocado consumption reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases, atherosclerosis. The fruit contains a record amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Blood pressure is reduced, and if you use the fruit regularly, you can get rid of hypertension.
- Blood formation and circulation is normalized. Avocado consumption prevents anemia and anemia due to its iron content.
- Increases efficiency, immunity. Eating one avocado per day, a person gets rid of fatigue, irritability, depression.
- The phytochemicals and phytonutriens that make up avocados destroy cancer cells and prevent their growth.
- The use of “alligator pears” contributes to a better absorption of carotonoids.
- Avocado has powerful aphrodisiac properties. It has a positive effect on potency, reproductive functions and libido.
From the fruits of avocados produce valuable oil, the caloric content of which is equal to meat and eggs. According to the content of building proteins, avocado is the leader among high-calorie fruits: grapes, pears, apples.
The benefits of avocados for women
The dream of a woman is to always look young, attractive, healthy. By consuming avocado, the hormonal balance in the woman’s body is improved, the metabolism improves, and the risk of cancer is significantly reduced.
Introduction to the diet of the fruit improves the condition of the skin, hair, nails of a woman. The beneficial properties of avocados allow the use of juicy flesh in the form of cosmetic masks to smooth out wrinkles.
Avocado use helps to hydrate the epidermis, relieve inflammation. Masks and fruit-based products activate blood circulation, affect the regeneration of damaged cells, and stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, which prevent aging.
The benefits of avocados for losing weight
- Useful enzymes that make up avocados can be listed for a very long time. However, fruits contain a large amount of L-carnitine. The substance is an amino acid with a strong antioxidant effect.
- Amino acid activates fat synthesis, is involved in lipid metabolism and increases blood circulation through the nerve fibers. As a result, the person feels a tangible surge of energy.
- L-carnitine acts as a conductor through which the fatty acids pass, entering the mitochondria. Substances are burned, converted into pure energy. Without such an amino acid, a person simply cannot lose weight.
- Do not be afraid of the abundance of fat in the avocado. All enzymes are of exceptional use and are indispensable for the human body. Such substances reduce the negative effects of bad cholesterol on the organs.
- L-carnitine is included in the diet of each athlete; in sports nutrition, the amino acid can be found as a separate component. The substance speeds up the metabolism and improves the quality of blood flow. The product produces insulin, which also has a positive effect on the natural metabolism.
- Fruits are saturated with fiber. Many people know the qualities of dietary fiber. The substance has a positive effect on digestive function, cleansing the digestive tract from toxins, cholesterol and uric acid. Fiber is responsible for detoxification.
Avocado skin benefits
For masks used avocado pulp. It is desirable that the fruit was ripe. It needs to be cut, remove the bone, remove everything to the skin. Grind the oily part with a blender or just knead well with a fork. Next, add other ingredients to the recipe.
What you need to know:
- Masks are applied only to cleansed skin. You can pre-make peeling.
- Of great importance is also the cleanliness of dishes, brushes, sponges, water, used ingredients.
- Nutritious masks can be applied to the area around the eyes. They will improve the delicate skin of the eyelids, care for her, help to get rid of small wrinkles, crow's feet.
- Wash off the mask with warm water, then apply a suitable moisturizer. If the skin type is oily, it is enough to rub the face with a tonic.
The frequency of procedures depends on the problem, additional ingredients, skin features. If it is dry, sensitive, then you can make masks from avocados up to 3 times a week. For the fat and combined type, it is enough 1 time in 5-7 days. Rejuvenating masks is better to take a course of 8-12 procedures.
Fatty acids at all times were in demand among adherents of folk cosmetology. On the basis of butter or pulp, avocados make healing masks for the skin. After a month of regular use, the condition of the epidermis improves, the face noticeably pulls up.
- Mask from fatness. Get rid of the fruit from the stone, prepare mashed potatoes on the basis of pulp through a blender. Add half a dessert spoon of lime juice, mix and distribute over steamed face skin. Leave for half an hour, do not rush to flush. Massage your face while doing scrubbing. Rinse with plain water and rub the skin with ice cubes.
- Mask for dryness and peeling. Similar to the previous method, grind 1 fruit into gruel. Mix it with 15 gr. honey, 10 gr. regular face cream. Apply to skin and wait a third of an hour. Remove the remnants of the sponge, wash, carry out the procedure three times a week.
- Scrub for skin. Grind a handful of oatmeal, mix with avocado half gruel. Add 3 ml. Alligator pear oil, enter a little body cream. You can replace the flakes of coffee grounds. Apply the scrub on the face, massaging, rub, rinse.
Avocado oil benefits
- Many people know that avocado oil is not inferior in calories to chicken meat, and surpasses grapes, pears and apples in the amount of protein. On the usefulness of fat oil exceeds only coconut.
- The fruit oil contains a whole complex of vitamins and trace elements. Raw materials are actively used in various directions.
- The product prevents the formation of early wrinkles and age spots on the skin. Oil is taken orally, the composition is useful for women during menopause and premature aging.
- The product is used for cosmetic purposes. Regular use of oil deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin cells. Derma ceases to peel and dry. The skin is regenerated at the cellular level. Normalized oxygen metabolism.
- The protective properties of the oil in a systematic application prevent various diseases of the skin. Experts from Europe have created a tool based on the avocado extract. The composition effectively fights skin diseases.
Avocado Stone: Useful Properties
The core of avocado - a rich source of tannins, tannins. Oversaturation of the body can lead to intoxication. However, in small doses, tannin is not dangerous. Few people know that avocado seeds are used in the production of almost all dietary supplements.
The cores contain powerful antifungal and antibacterial substances that act as a preservative. These compounds prevent the spoilage of foods by inhibiting the growth of bacteria, prevent fatty and protein tissues from oxidation.
There are also about 20 vitamins (PP, Beta-carotene, vitamin B1, B2, B6, B9, vitamin C) and minerals, monounsaturated fatty acids, macronutrients such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine. Trace elements - iron, iodine, zinc, copper, manganese, fluorine, molybdenum, fluorine, cobalt, aluminum.
This bone contains antioxidants that fight free radicals.
Avocado Bone Use:
- Protects blood vessels from cholesterol plaque formation.
- It is a natural antibiotic, neutralizing the action of dangerous pathogens of yellow fever and Candida fungal infections.
- It prevents the growth and development of cancer cells.
- It protects the body from the action of free radicals.
- Helps to establish digestive functions, relieves diarrhea, dysentery.
Since the core of avocado is very bitter in taste, many consider it more harmful than beneficial to the body. Of course, in large quantities such a product is impossible to eat.
Before use, the bone is removed from the hard top layer. The contents are then ground in a blender, baked in an oven, and ground in a coffee grinder. Only after that, in a minimum amount, it can be added as an additive in the first and second courses, provided that avocado contraindications do not apply to you.
On the shelves of supermarkets in Russia there are mainly three types of avocados. These fruits differ in color, taste and shape.
Common types of alligator pears:
Florida: light skin, dense flesh, sold in winter and spring seasons. Ideal for rolls and salads.
Pinkerton: thick bumpy skin of a dark green hue. The stone is small, so there is a lot of pulp in the fruit. Can be used for any dishes.
California: the skin is brown, and the flesh is soft and tender. This variety is in harmony with soups, mashed potatoes, is part of cocktails, sandwiches. On sale all year round.